SOLD AT AUCTION FOR $1,590,000
AT ONE AGENCY, WE WORK FOR OUR VENDORS AND WITH BUYERS IN BUILDING DREAMS.
WE MAKE YOU OUR NUMBER ONE, IN ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS
THAT'S WHY THERE'S ONLY ONE AGENCY
WE ARE ONE AGENCY.
Nestled in a sought after and tightly held street in Mortdale, with the conveniences of great local schools, easy access to public transport, The great Old's Park offering a large bike track, kids amenities and open space, plus the benefits of Mortdale Shops, Westfield's Hurstville, specialty stores, a vast variety of health and beauty options, public buses and local trains provided greater access to the wider Sydney CBD.
This neatly presented quality brick veneer home offers a walk in ready home featuring 3 bedrooms of accommodation, a generous lounge and dining area with large windows absorbing the natural day light through out the home, large original kitchen overlooking the secure pet and family friendly yard.
Freshly painted throughout, highlighted by energy efficient LED downlights, new plush quality carpet and new ceiling fans in the bedrooms, making this an ideal upgrade home in a prime family location of Mortdale, with scope to add your own person touch adding further value for longevity and investment.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, contact Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783
Land Size: 570 sqm Approximate
Frontage Size: 17.5 metre Approximate
MORE THAN ONE FEATURE:
- An elevated brick veneer home in ONE of Mortdale's prized locations
- Freshly painted throughout highlighted by new LED down lights
- Plush carpet throughout the lounge/dining & bedrooms
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes, new carpet & ceiling fans
- Generous lounge with adjoining formal dining room
- Grand windows absorbing the natural light throughout the home
- Sizable original kitchen hosting breakfast bar & casual dining area
- Fully equipped bathroom, bath, shower, vanity & separate toilet
- Covered entertaining expanding to a paved courtyard
- External laundry with additional toilet
- Fully enclosed pet & family friendly yard with garden shed
- Nurtured gardens & gardens
- Single lockup remote garage with high ceilings.
Truly a stunning opportunity being presented to the market in a quiet and sought after location.
We welcome your inspection by open for inspection or by appointment
When Selling, Buying or Leasing
There's Only ONE Agency