An ideal opportunity is presented in this quaint family home in a sought after locale conveniently situated between Caringbah and Woolooware. With cottage like attributes featuring 3 bedrooms of accommodation, this open plan home provides an easy lifestyle for the growing family or possible downsizing options. In close proximity to Caringbah business precinct, shops, large variety of schools, public transport, golf courses, Cronulla beaches, restaurants and cafes, this is ONE you need to inspect.
DUE TO NSW COVID RESTRICTIONS AND REGULATIONS, ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY REGISTRATION.
CONTACT DANIEL MAKOVEC TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR INSPECTION.
- Spacious lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space & island breakfast bench
- Stainless steel appliances
- 3 generous sized bedrooms ~ all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Study off third bedroom
- Linen Storage
- Fully equipped bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Internal laundry with a second toilet
- Sunny rear yard and covered timber deck entertaining
- Carport plus extra off street parking
- Storage shed plus additional lockup garden shed
- Public transport at your front door
- Perfect home for the growing family or downsizer
- In close walking distance to Caringbah & Woolooware train stations, Woolooware Golf Club, Caringbah precinct, easy bike ride or skoot to Cronulla's beaches and more.
$348.10 - Council Rates:
$212.00 - Water Rates (Subject to usage)
Land Size - 361sqm
For further information, feel free to call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783
There's Only ONE AGENCY for selling, leasing and buying.