This boutique apartment is positioned at the rear of a highly desired complex of four, providing privacy and endless convenience for the first home buyer, family starter or investment portfolio builder.
Move straight in and enjoy as is or make it your own with a few minor updates. A convenient floor plan offering an open plan lounge dining off the open kitchen, 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes, with the comforts of ducted air conditioning, fully equipped bathroom, separate laundry and over sized single secure garage.
All in walking distance to the attractions of great shops, banks, RMS, Cafe's, restaurants all in Engadine Town Centre, also in close proximity to schools and access to public transport and more.
ONE you need to inspect.
MORE THAN ONE FEATURE:
- Private balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan lounge dining to balcony
- Kitchen with ample storage, cook top & oven
- Fully equipped bathroom, bath, shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large secure single lock up garage with 4.8 metre ceiling
- Garage can accommodate a 4 post car hoist, securing that special car
- Dual front and rear access
- Well maintained secure complex
- Engadine Central Medical Centre on the ground level
- We welcome your inspection
QUARTERLY OUT GOINGS
$348.10 - Council Rates
$185.00 - Water Rates
$1,043.00 - Strata Rates
OTHER KEY NOTES:
Pet Friendly - Subject to Application
Rental Estimate: $450 per week - Approximate
Private inspections are available by contacting:
Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783
At ONE Agency we can make it happen for you.
There's Only ONE Agency for your Real Estate Needs.