Positioned on Port Hacking River and bordering the beautiful Royal National Park, presents this opportunity of lifestyle. A parcel to suit the extended family, a holiday retreat with friends, home, income or both, in amongst ONE of Sydney's most picturesque coastal villages still in easy reach of the Sydney CBD. A community of country-style charm combined with the beauties of stunning beaches, secluded bays and bushland, enabling you to escape the hustle and bustle.
Hop on a ferry to Cronulla and enjoy a wide range of shopping experiences, top class restaurants and variety of eateries, fashion and boutique outlets to further your shopping desires.
Further abroad by jumping on the train and the world is at your finger tips.
But it keep it local, the locals will keep you entertained.
Featuring two residences on 697 sqm, presents a 4 bedroom home with the charm of original and updated elements, timber flooring and light filled open plan living.
Positioned at the rear of the property presents a private 3 bedroom granny flat with a spacious kitchen with breakfast bench, lounge absorbing the natural light and elements from the north facing bi-fold windows opening to the private rear balcony and entertaining pad.
What is featured:
Main Home offers:
- Enter into the foyer being the conduit to 3 bedrooms
- Laundry & additional toilet
- Easy access to the rear tiered yard from the laundry & upper deck
- Upper level opens to the lounge dining with a wrap around front balcony
- A combustion wood fire, toasting the home
- Split system air conditioning provide additional comfort
- Quality kitchen with island breakfast bar
- Quality appliances with dishwasher
- Second living off the kitchen flowing to the covered deck
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & rear balcony access
- Updated main bathroom with combined shower/bath, vanity & toilet
- Covered entertaining and extended deck
- Two covered car spaces under the upper level deck
Granny Flat offers
- Quality designed with 3 spacious bedrooms
- All bedrooms have built in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has separate access to covered deck
- Quality kitchen with breakfast bench
- Lounge featuring bi-fold windows & split system air conditioning
- Covered timber deck & covered sitting/entertaining
- Concrete pad for outdoor entertaining or add your something extra
- Tandem car spaces with side access for the granny flat
Council Rates: $466.60 per quarter
Water Rates: $238.00 per quarter
Main House - $625 per week
Granny Flat - $450 per week
Holiday Letting - Subject to seasonal demand
Potential for Air B&B Options capturing getaway's from Greater Sydney & South Coast
At ONE Agency, we sell your opportunity.
For further information or to discuss viewing options,
Please contact Daniel Makovec directly on 0418 458 783
Other Area Features:
- Sandy beaches including Hordens, Gunyah, Jibbon, Shelley and secluded Marley.
- IGA Bundeena - 800m
- Quality Cafes and Eateries
- Vintage Beach Cafe 750m for a 3 Pence coffee & cuisine
- Bundeena Wharf - 950m
- Bundeena RSL - 1km
- Walking tracks through the National Park
- Stunning wild life & serenity
- 989 Bus Service & Local Ferry timetables available
This ONE awaits your inspection.