AVAILABLE NOW - $750 per week
This neatly kept 3 bedroom brick home is ready for the whole family to enjoy.
Located in a prime central location of Engadine, In close walking distance to Major shops and specialty stores, banks, RMS, ONE Agency, local schools, Engadine Leisure Centre and more will be a desired position to secure.
A safe family and pet friendly back yard is available now to occupy.
APPLICATIONS must be submitted via 1Form or TApp
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Large lounge that can be closed off
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining room off the kitchen
- Bathroom with shower, bath and basin
- Separate toilet
- Comforts of ducted air conditioning with 3 zone and WiFi controlled
- Child friendly grassed yard overlooked by kitchen, breakfast & lounge rooms.
- Fully fenced back yard
- Large external laundry
- Single lock-up garage with double driveway
- Room for the boat or trailer
- Pets considered on application.
- 15 solar panels saving electricity.
Handy to buses: 992, 993, (stop: 2233115)
Shops include - Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, library, Engadine Leisure Centre, parks, gyms, churches (4), medical clinics & all Engadine central’s specialty shops.
St John Bosco (Catholic) school & College
Engadine Primary & ENGADINE High School catchment boundaries
Short walk to railway station
For further details, contact Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783
At ONE Agency, we can make it happen for you.
There's Only ONE Agency for your Real Estate Needs.