This luxury escape presents the perfect solution to the changing world of business and family living. Architecturally designed abode with the added benefits of a second cottage shared across 869 sqm parcel featured as 9 & 9a Eric Street Bundeena. Presented with elegance and sophistication to the main dwelling featuring details that can only be experienced and appreciated with an inspection.
Designed with a professional mind set for work life balance, allows for business, family and pleasure whilst being in close to proximity to Bundeena Town, Jibbon Beach, a ferry ride to Cronulla, the greater Sutherland Shire and CBD 48 kms by car and accessible via the local ferry and public transport.
Architecturally designed by Simon Bathgate for luxury living delivering a lifestyle opportunity from the exterior street appeal to the inclusions throughout the main home.
Enjoy the comforts from the temperature controlled flooring throughout, combustion fire place in the formal lounge, elegant European lighting, spectacular kitchen with selected fine timbers and honed granite benchtops, butlers pantry, quality European appliances and exquisite detail throughout. A stunning dining room with floor to ceiling sliding doors opened to the covered alfresco and adjoining the library / second sitting room or even convert to a 5th bedroom.
Master bedroom offers an oversized suite with an open freestanding bath allowing for perfect relaxation whilst feeling the breeze from the private balcony offering stretching district views.
Separate entry to the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms presents for privacy inclusive of stunning en-suites featuring freestanding bath tub and shower.
Home office located at the entry level which can also be made into a 4th bedroom.
A plunge pool for all year round enjoyment and easy access to the rear yard and additional Jacuzzi.
The lower ground area features laundry with ample storage and temperature controlled wine cellar.
Secure workshop and work benches adjoining the three car under cover parking.
A property that presents many options, family, extended family needs, business, potential income stream with rental prospects of Bed and Breakfast, holiday letting and more.
INSPECTIONS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE BETWEEN SUNDAY & FRIDAY.
- NO SATURDAY INSPECTIONS
FEATURES OF: 9 Eric St Bundeena
- Heating & Cooling control system (Details on inspection)
- 300 Litre Hot water system with continuous and programmable hot water circulation
- Fully customisable automated system accessible by console, WWW, and Phone App
- Underfloor heating and cooling for all floors Polished concrete and timber floors including workshop and laundry floors.
- Tiled bathroom floors are individually controlled electric underfloor heating
- Elevated inbuilt chlorinated plunge pool
- WATER TANK - 18,000 litre water tank
- Grey water system provides irrigation and services to main house.
- Internet - Blue Cat 6 Cable throughout for high speed wifi connection
- Occupation Certificate 12th April 2018 (FOC/90/2018)
FEATURES OF: 9A Eric St Bundeena
- Renovated Original Cottage
- Oversized king bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & basin
- Kitchen to open plan dining & lounge area
- Polished timber flooring
- Grassed yard & private Jacuzzi spa
- Off street parking
AREA ATTRACTIONS FROM 9 ERIC ST
- Jibbon Beach is 300 metres walking range
- Local RSL is 700 metres walking range
- Town centre & IGA is 800 metres
- Cronulla is accessible via the Ferry
- CBD is 48 kilometres by car (Estimate 1 hour and 10 minutes)
- Public transport from the CBD is estimated 2 hour travel - subject to service availability
For Further Details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783