Guide: $875,000 - $915,000
- Council Rates: $317.00 per quarter
- Strata Fees: $229 per quarter
- Water Fees: $280 per quarter - Subject to usage
- Rental Estimate: $550 - $600 (Range in the complex)
- Built 2018 with Strata registration made on the 13/12/2018
- Subject to existing tenancy
- Bella Vista Primary Catchment
Positioned in a newly completed complex, is this stunningly appointed contemporary townhouse offering 3 bedrooms of accommodation with quality features for today's convenience of living. Centrally located to everything The Hills District delivers to the community, schools, multiple shopping outlets and precincts, which presents an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investment and or downsizer.
- Stunning stone & polyurethane kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel Miele appliances
- Island bench with sink, large pantry and Euro style laundry
- Spacious open plan living and casual dining plus additional second living upstairs
- Large sliding doors open from the living to a private grassed yard, great for entertaining, kids & pets
- Three generous bedrooms all fitted with robes, main with ensuite
- Oversized main bathroom with separate shower, large vanity & ample storage
- Downstairs powder room for convenience
• Multi zoned ducted air conditioning, gas heating, alarm system, downlights, double garage with internal access and more
Located within walking distance to bus stops, parks and reserves with easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Kellyville or Bella Vista Metro Stations, T-way transport and M7/M2 Motorways, makes Sydney and easy place to travel.
Disclaimer: For inclusions refer to the contract of sale.