This is the ideal first home or upsizer for the growing family in this well maintained original cottage.
Move straight in and plan the future as you make this home your own.
Elevated, viewing over the backyard provides surveillance of the family enjoying the expansive back yard.
With a bearer & joist construction allowing for ample under house storage and endless opportunities.
Features of 121
- Well maintained original cottage on 575sqm
- Freshly painted & polished Cyprus pine floorboards throughout
- Generous living being the hub of the home
- Three bedrooms of accommodation
- Separate dining room off the kitchen
- Fully equipped bathroom, with shower, bath, toilet & basin
- Large external laundry with additional separate toilet
- Storage shed at the rear of the yard
- Carspace at side of the house
All located in a family friendly neighbourhood, with easy access to public transport, bush trails, Engadine Leisure Centre, Engadine West shops, schools and so much more.
Schools in the catchment:
- Engadine West Primary
- Heathcote High School
- John Bosco Primary & Secondary Schools
Inspections as advertised or by appointment, we can make it happen for you.
For further details, please contact agent.
There is Only ONE Agency in Engadine for Selling, Buying and Leasing.