AUCTION 31st OCTOBER - 4:45pm ONSITE
Perfectly positioned in one of the best, tree-lined cul-de-sacs in Randwick, this classic Federation style, semi-detached home offers sundrenched interiors, off street parking and a private entertaining courtyard.
With high ornate ceilings and polished floorboards to bedrooms and living, this property also comes with architecturally designed DA approved plans to create a two storey, executive residence.
Centrally located just a short stroll to family and dog friendly Queens and Centennial Parks and within close proximity to all of the fantastic amenities that the Eastern Suburbs has to offer including Bronte, Coogee and Bondi beaches, Westfield Bondi, local cafés and restaurants along with easy access to the city via the L2 Randwick light rail.
• Spacious naturally lit family room plus additional home office, guest bedroom or playroom in converted attic
• Open plan kitchen and dining with French doors flowing to sunny alfresco area with retractable awning for all weather entertaining
• Two good sized, bright and airy north facing bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Generous family bathroom with shower and separate bath, large internal laundry
• Paved, alfresco entertaining courtyard with raised border garden
• Opportunity to renovate and extend for the growing family with DA approved plans to create a 3/4 bedroom, family home
• Current configuration is ideal for professional couples, young families, investors and downsizers looking for single level living
• Auction on site on Saturday October 31st
Contact Melinda O'Malveney on 0402 424 188 for more information.
AT ONE AGENCY, WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY TO BUILD NEW DREAMS.
THERE'S ONLY ONE AGENCY WHEN BUYING, SELLING OR LEASING.