Positioned in the tranquil suburb of Woronora Heights, this must inspect home has it all. From a set back entry to the unassuming offering, comprising of 5 spacious bedrooms across 2 levels sharing the stunning outlook over a private Oasis. Feel the warmth from the combustion wood fire, to the refreshing dive into the sparkling solar heated saltwater pool on those Spring / Summer days, while entertaining family and friends under the privacy of your covered pergola viewing over the landscaped yard and district outlook. An Oasis with peace and serenity, space and style for the whole family.
Presenting with multiple living areas from the open plan lounge dining, to the large lower level rumpus with inbuilt cocktail bar, and lounge expanding to another covered deck entertaining all over looking the secluded pool. A quality kitchen with European stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar for the ease of living and entertaining.
This north facing aspect allows for light filled interiors and comfort all year round. Entry level shares 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite and main bathroom. A fifth bedroom opens to the lower lounge with fully equipped bathroom. With endless features and grand proportions, look no further than this spectacular property to reside for future years to come.
ONE THE FAMILY WILL LOVE TO LIVE AND ENTERTAIN.
We welcome your inspection and look forward to guiding you in securing this stunning home.
Entry Level Features:
- Upper level presents with polished timber flooring & carpeted bedrooms
- To the grand open plan dining with skylight & lounge adjoining the quality kitchen, with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- All flowing to the north facing balcony, capturing family moments, wildlife & magical evening sunsets
- Main bathroom features bath/shower combination, vanity & toilet, plus linen cupboard
- Oversized laundry & side access to the front & rear yards
Lower Level Features:
- Oversized lounge with combustion wood fire
- Separate rumpus & bar area, ideal for your own snooker room, gym or extra living
- Fifth bedroom with walk in robe & two way bathroom
- Under stairs & house access for more storage
- Saltwater solar heated inground pool with night light
- Double remote garage with mezzanine roof storage
- Additional space for a caravan, boat, trailer or possibly the lot
- You will need to inspect.
For more details, please contact Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783
For all your Real Estate needs
There's ONLY ONE Agency for the community of 2233.
SELLING LEASING OR BUYING
ONE Agency Engadine - 02 9520 4233
Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine NSW 2233