The ONE you have been waiting for, located in a tightly held street on an elevated near level position presents this quality four bedroom family Abode in ONE of Heathcote's most sought after locale.
Light filled interiors making this functional open plan design with multiple living areas ideal for all year round living and entertaining a pleasure.
Enjoy the serene bush reserves, bush tracks, all in close proximity to everything Heathcote and Engadine has to offer, this is ONE you need to inspect.
- Open plan living and dining with Air conditioning
- Stone kitchen with polyurethane cabinetry & tiled splash back
- Quality appliances - cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Stone bench with plenty of storage & breakfast bar
- Main bedroom with built in robe & split system Air conditioning
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- Main bathroom with spa bath, double shower & large desiger vanity
- Laundry with second shower & toilet
- Second living area which can be closed off, leading to upstairs bedrooms
- Two seperate upstairs bedrooms, with built in robes and air conditioning
- Full fenced with grassed family & pet friendly yard
- Rear paved entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens
- Single remote garage opening to the back yard
- Remote awnings to the front of the home
- Land Size 558sqm
- Heathcote Primary & High School catchment Area.
- Close proximity to Heathcote station and shops
- Plus easy access to Engadine Town Centre providing major shops, specialty stores, many cafes and restaurants, Engadine Leisure Centre & more.
We welcome your inspection.
For more information or to arrange an inspection,
Call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783 or Melinda O'Malveney on 9520 4233
At ONE Agency, we do things differently so we can make it happen for you.
Buying, Selling or Leasing, there's only ONE Agency Engadine.
Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine (Opposite Engadine Central Medical Centre)