Wake up to magical morning sunrises and settle to sensational evening sunsets, this is One of Engadine's most picturesque abode being offered to the market. Master built in the 60's, this one owner home has been meticulous maintained with love over the years, from the original full brick construction to the interiors and landscaping, absorbing natural light from the north facing aspect providing spectacular valley and Woronora river views from every level from this versatile home.
An inviting entry upper level radiates the warmth from the wood fire place in the open plan lounge feeding to the dining and kitchen, whilst being magnetising to the covered alfresco entertaining capturing the serene landscapes for life's everyday pleasures.
The mid level presents two bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom and an ideal study space or second living quarters for the growing family, all in easy access to another outdoor covered BBQ entertaining area with full view of the family and pet friendly level back yard.
With the third level presenting a self contained studio granny flat featuring historic Australian brickwork to the large kitchen, open plan lounge and light filled bedroom.
This property still has potential to make your own, but can only be appreciated with an inspection.
MORE THAN ONE FEATURE:
- Full brick and tiled construction
- Multiple living areas over 3 levels of accommodation
- Main bedroom and bathroom are located on the upper level
- Three bedrooms with built in robes and second bathroom
- Fourth bedroom / self contained studio with full kitchen on lower level
- Two elevated covered entertaining areas
- Fully fenced level family and pet friendly back yard
- Laundry and garage are accessed through the mid level
- Garage has ample storage
- Car enthusiasts will love the garage car pit
- Under garage and house storage
- Garden storage shed 4.8m x 2.4
- Direct reserve access
In close proximity to Engadine Shops, Schools, parks, bush trails and walking tracks, Engadine Leisure Centre, public transport and more.
Land Size: 569sqm
Zoning: Environmental Living
For more information or to arrange an inspection,
Call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783 or Bree Makovec 9520 4233
At ONE Agency we can make it happen for you.
Buying, Selling or Leasing, there's only ONE Agency in Engadine.
Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine (Opposite Engadine Central Medical Centre)