This quality designed apartment located in the Horizon Complex presents a golden opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers, looking for a lifestyle of convenience.
With natural light from the northerly aspect filling the interiors to this quality abode, featuring an open plan living and dining, through to the two bedrooms, main with ensuite and balcony access.
The kitchen showcases crisp polyurethane cabinetry, stone benchtops with waterfall edging, natural gas cooktop with glass splash back and electric oven.
ONE QUALITY APARTMENT YOU NEED TO INSPECT.
INSPECTIONS AS ADVERTISED OR BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT DANIEL MAKOVEC 0418 458 783
- Bosch Appliances, cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Carpet comforts in the bedrooms with built in robes
- Daikin Cross Ventilation Air Conditioner
- Bathroom includes shower, toilet & basin
- Euro style laundry
- Deluxe tiles throughout living / dining
- Car Spaces with storage cage
- Roof Top common area with BBQ facilities and seating
- Ideal to escape, read a book or book to entertain.
Council Rates: $342.60 per quarter
Strata Rates: $878.20 per quarter
Water Rates: $204.00 subject to usage
Inspections are as Advertised or by Appointment
There's ONLY ONE Agency for your Real Estate Needs
For more details, call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783 and Bree Makovec 9520 4233
ONE Agency Office: 9520 4233
Platinum Apartments Complex - Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine NSW 2233
(Opposite Engadine Central Medical Centre)