New Guide Price
Priced to sell. $679,000 - $689,000
This stunningly presented oversized ground floor apartment offers an abundance floorplan for unrestricted living for the searching downsizers or possible growing family needing adaptable lifestyle requirements.
Let the organic light absorb your lifestyle abode for the relaxed and entertaining opportunities to ignite your day, whilst overlooking the serene complex native gardens from your private balcony.
Only an inspection will allow you to understand what this apartment has to offer.
Settlement is totally flexible to enable the interested parties to buy with confidence.
- New LED lighting throughout emphasizing the quality features with in
- Open plan living and dining flowing to a private north facing balcony
- Comforts of quality carpet throughout, air conditioning & natural gas heating
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes, main with access to balcony
- Sizable kitchen with quality cabinetry & large bench space
- Gas cook top, wall oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Fully equipped bathroom with adaptable features
- Plantation shutters providing further privacy & easy care living
- Internal laundry with storage cupboard
- No stairs for convenient access from entry to the basement
- Small complex of 8 inclusive of 1 commercial premises
- Security Intercom & underground secure parking
- Close proximity to shops, schools, public transport and more
- ONE you need to inspect
137sqm - Total Space inclusive of:
101sqm - Internal Living Space
21sqm - North Facing Balcony
15sqm - Secure Underground car space
For more information or to arrange an inspection,
Call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783 or Bree Makovec 9520 4233
At ONE Agency we can make it happen for you.
Buying, Selling or Leasing, there's only ONE Agency in Engadine.
Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine (Opposite Engadine Central Medical Centre)