Positioned in the sought after East Heathcote, this recently completed architecturally designed and master built free standing home offers 4 bedrooms of luxury comforts that enables you to rest on the quality inclusions provided in this quintessential abode. The peace and tranquility of this leafy location only enhances the features this home delivers for the future family, professional or downsizer needing a level of sophistication with clean lines for everyday living and entertaining from start to finish.
ENTRY LEVEL FEATURES:
- Enter from the covered foyer through the over sized frosted front door to the.....
- Impressive quality tiled flooring through the entry level, seamlessly to the covered entertaining
- Stunning stone and polyurethane kitchen with Bosch appliances and glass splash back
- Bosch gas cooking, integrated dishwasher and plumbed fridge facilities
- Breakfast bar off the island with waterfall stone bench and ample storage
- A fourth bedroom with built in robe and dual access bathroom
- Laundry with floor to ceiling storage
- Open plan dining and lounge flowing to the entertainers covered alfresco
- Spacious undercover alfresco with privacy screen
- Over sized master bedroom, walk in robe with stunning ensuite
- Three queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Stunning fully equipped bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and free standing bath
- Quality soft pile comfort carpet on the upper level
- Block out blinds for the bedrooms for the ideal sleep
- Quality filtered blinds downstairs for your convenience and privacy
- Designer tiled flooring from the entrance to the back door
- Shadowline ceilings with quality downlights throughout
- Daikin ducted dual zoned air conditioning
- Fully fenced, landscaped & grassed family & pet friendly yard
- Covered entertaining alfresco with facilities for a future gourmet BBQ kitchen
- Single garage with covered access plus additional under covered car space
- Possible off street parking for 2 additional cars
- Heathcote High School catchment area & Bosco High School
- Close proximity to Heathcote convenience strip and Engadine Town Centre, providing major shops, specialty stores, many cafes and restaurants
- Engadine Leisure Centre, public transport and walking distance to local schools
- ONE you need to inspect
For more information or to arrange an inspection,
Call Daniel Makovec on 0418 458 783 or 9520 4233
At ONE Agency, we do things differently so we can make it happen for you.
Buying, Selling or Leasing, there's only ONE Agency Engadine.
Shop 4, 993 Old Princes Hwy Engadine (Next to Crust Pizza)